The midwife did a sonogram today, and she had a hard time finding Miles' head. Why? Because he is so low. She had to move the monitor down and down until she finally found his head. I didn't really notice a difference, but I guess he is getting ready to come. Just hoping he's not too early...we have so much to do!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
2 comments:
It was exciting though to know he was in the right position adn that he was so low too....I can not wait to meet our son!!!!
OMGoodness! It IS exciting ... yet scarey, too when you're not really READY ready ... but still ... wow. Tyese dropped low and positioned herself for weeks and still would rotate, kickin me in the back one day, then the ribs, then the front ... try not to stress! {{hugg}}
Post a Comment