Friday, February 27, 2009

Check, Check

More things to check of the to-do list. I won't include the stuff that isn't done yet, as it's too daunting!
  • Found and confirmed childcare for next year.
  • Faxed and sent in signed paperwork to Human Resources.
  • Finishing (tonight) our child birth classes.
  • Signed up for breast feeding class.
  • Called and set up meeting with potential pediatrician.
  • Received free dresser for baby room (THANKS LESLEY!)
  • Washed and organized new baby clothes.
  • Returned extras from baby shower and purchased other needed supplies.
  • Bought and put together glider chair and ottoman.
That's what I can remember at the moment. My to-do list continues to grow. Stay in there Miles!!!

1 comment:

LauraBelle said...

Hah ha ha! Stay in there Miles! It'll all work out fine. I'm glad you're gonna give the breast feeding a chance. The classes teach you lots of lil tricks, too. Have fun!