Your baby could be as tall as 20 inches right now and about five pounds. Need a visual? Hold a five-pound bag of flour in your arms and imagine it's your soon-to-be-born baby (cradle it, and you'll only get strange looks in the baking aisle). Then stack three such bags one on top of the other (and get ready for some more strange looks, maybe from the same clerks who saw you grinning and holding that one-pound box of sugar a few weeks ago). That's how tall your baby is at 34 weeks pregnant. (Now go bake some oatmeal raisin cookies with all that flour!)If your little doughboy is, well, a boy, then you'll be pleased to know that this week his testicles are making their way down from his abdomen to his scrotum. (Some baby boys — three to four percent — are born with undescended testicles, but they usually make the trip down sometime before the first birthday.)
Your baby's fingernails now reach the end of the fingertips and may even curl over the tip, making a manicure one of the first things you'll need to do for your little bundle. ~Information from whattoexpect.com
My Symptoms (Side Effects?)
- At the doctor's today, I found out I have gained another 6.5 pounds in 2 weeks.
- But, I think that's all in my cankles and feet. Seriously, they're getting heavy to life.
- Heavy breathing continues.
- Back pain.
- Knee pain.
- Just pain in general.
3 comments:
Awww ... everytime I read of your being in pain, my heart sighs with sadness. I know it will all soon pass once Miles appears and it's just that 'ol time thing. I'm glad your spirits were lifted getting things checked off your list ... they all add up to good~ love you much Lisa ...
P.S. Sorry about the prior delete!
Well Hunny Bunny it is almost over then we will have a wonderful baby boy to take care of and love.
Post a Comment