This was taken on Sunday at my baby shower. I look huge, but I swear it's the shirt. I mean, yes I'm 7 and a half months pregnant, but this shirt makes me look even bigger. More pictures of the baby shower to come later.
Awww ... me thinks you look like a lil momma buddah and I wanna rub that belly! *grinz* Truthfully, are ya gettin tired yet of people walking up and putting their hands on your tummy? The last month of my pregnancy's, I really didn't want people touching me! Love you!!
2 comments:
Awww ... me thinks you look like a lil momma buddah and I wanna rub that belly! *grinz* Truthfully, are ya gettin tired yet of people walking up and putting their hands on your tummy? The last month of my pregnancy's, I really didn't want people touching me! Love you!!
I still think you look very beautiful Hunny Bunny!!!!
Post a Comment