Miles is kicking up a storm lately. Or punching. Or just dancing around. One really can't be sure. It makes me so curious to know what he really is doing in there though. I wish there was a way to see him moving around whenever I want. He didn't move really at all during the ultrasound. He had smashed his face way back into my uterus facing my back, so we didn't get a very good view, and he wouldn't move around so we could see him better. It is good to know, though, that everything measured up normal during the ultrasound. He is measuring at the 54th percentile for his gestational age which is just about perfect just like him.
We're getting ready for another move...a move into my parent's house in two months! We want to be all moved in by February 1, so we don't have to be in this tiny, cramped apartment anymore. Everyone will have their own room, and when Mom and Dad move to Oregon next year, we're hoping to purchase their home as ours. Today, I packed up the goodies we have bought Miles so far...onesies, stuffed animals, blankets...and it all (basically) fit into one box. Now, it's all together and ready to take to grandma and grandpa's when the time comes!
6 comments:
I can't wait until WE can feel him kick from the outside!
Do you feel somewhat nostalgic Lisa in knowing your son will be living in the same home you did as a child?
That one day, he'll be racing up the very same driveway from school, holding tightly to papers he did in class to bring to you with excited chatter and smiles, as you did for your Mom?
I pray all with go smoothly for you to be able to get to buy the house ... and maybe at your next ultrasound, you'll see more of Miles face! love you ...
♥
Laura,
I don't remember EVER being excited to show my mom my homework...HAHAHA! Besides, my mom worked, so she was never home when I got home.
But, I hope it all works out and we can be in that house.
Lisa, I was home every day after school until we moved here! I feel bad you think I wasn't here for you! LOL
Mom,
I meant at this house that we're buying! That's what Laura was talking about silly!
They lead very exciting, action-packed adventures in there, don't you know!
It's very addicting to just sit or recline and feel your baby move. But be careful, it can be a gateway habit to watching your belly get moved all about!
Hope the move goes well!
Post a Comment