Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby Boo says, "Thank you!!!"

Thank you so very much Aunt Laura and Uncle Bill for my early shower gift. Mommy and Daddy opened it yesterday on Halloween at Grandma's house. The box is still at Grandma's with my matching crib set, so that everything is all together and ready to go.  Mommy already put the mobile together, because she is so excited, and we listened to a few rounds of the song that it plays.  The little monkeys should keep me occupied when Mommy needs to get me to sleep. The diaper stacker is perfect for all those diapers Mommy and Daddy will be changing very soon. And the pillow is a super cute match with my blankie! I can't wait to enjoy it all very soon! I love you very much!

3 comments:

LauraBelle said...

What a goober I can be ... I got tears in my eyes reading this post! I'm really, really happy you like your gifts and to know they'll be put to good use ... I love you all mucho-much!
♥

Sig. said...

Whoah...you're having a baby? Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Now you just need a crib! You have plenty of time however!